Office of the Deputy Governor
Overview of the Office of the Deputy Governor:
The Office of the Deputy Governor provides the following services to the public:
- Processing of British Overseas Territories Citizens (BOTC) Passports. Learn more about the BOTC application process.
- Marriage License Applications
- Belonger Status Applications
- Economic Residence Applications
- British Citizenship Registration
- Application for Permit of Permanent Residence
- Naturalisation Application
- Registration Application (BOTC for children under 18 years)
- Processing of Pensions, Gratuities and other Benefits. Click here for pensions and gratuity forms.
Office of the Deputy Governor News
Release Date: March 15, 2020 Following the meeting of Cabinet today, Public Officers are informed of the following: 1. The Cabinet is aware of the
The Royal Montserrat Police Service (RMPS) has acquired new forensic equipment, and has trained officers as part of efforts to strengthen the organisations investigative capacity.
The Government of Montserrat has sent three officers to the 2nd Special Training Programme for CARICOM Diplomats, being held in India from August 12 to
- To strengthen good governance across the public service at both the policy (strategic) and implementation (operational) level through corporate leadership and high performance.
- To ensure fiscal discipline and accountability through appropriate monitoring of Public Policy, Planning, Budget Preparation and Performance.
- To protect the public and reduce re-offending through the effective execution of court sentences, detention, rehabilitation and parole.
- To coordinate and facilitate a multi-agency approach which integrates Disaster Management policy and practice into the mainstream of community activities.
- To safeguard National Security and Public Interests against the risk of Disasters, Nationality and Identity Fraud, Emergencies and unsustainable Government Liability.
Hon. Lyndell Simpson