Strategic Management & Administration
Overview of Department:
- Developing proactive policies, legislation, strategies, and programmes for the health and social service sectors.
- Promoting gender equity, social justice, and the progressive realization of the right to health.
- Performing essential public health functions, including health promotion, public health surveillance, research, and control of risks to public health.
- Mitigating the impact of natural and man-made disasters on the health of the population.
- Delivering a wide range of social protection programmes and services, including social safety net programmes targeting the most vulnerable members of the population.
Adjustments to testing for COVID, Mandatory face coverings and sanitization requirements removed, Removal of requirement for pre-arrival negative COVID test for travelers & quarantine period
GOM SIGNS LICENCE AGREEMENT TO INTRODUCE ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS IN THE HOSPITAL AND HEALTH CENTRES
The Government of Montserrat (GOM) has signed a licence agreement contracting Canadian Health Systems Inc (CHS) to introduce a World-Class, ‘One Patient—One Chart’, modern, efficient,
Friday, 27 May 2022 – The Ministry of Health and Social Services is today alerting residents to a global increase in monkeypox cases. Monkeypox is
Mrs. Camille Thomas-Gerald