Strategic Management & Administration
Overview of Department:
- Developing proactive policies, legislation, strategies, and programmes for the health and social service sectors.
- Promoting gender equity, social justice, and the progressive realization of the right to health.
- Performing essential public health functions, including health promotion, public health surveillance, research, and control of risks to public health.
- Mitigating the impact of natural and man-made disasters on the health of the population.
- Delivering a wide range of social protection programmes and services, including social safety net programmes targeting the most vulnerable members of the population.
The Ministry of Health and Social Services is making an urgent appeal for residents to follow the face covering directive as stipulated by the Government’s
Montserrat will once again join the international community in the observance of WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY on October 10, 2021. World Mental Health Day is
The Ministry of Health and Social Services has identified six (6) new cases of COVID-19 on Montserrat. On Monday October 4, Health Officials indicated
Mrs. Camille Thomas-Gerald