Strategic Management & Administration
Overview of Department:
- Developing proactive policies, legislation, strategies, and programmes for the health and social service sectors.
- Promoting gender equity, social justice, and the progressive realization of the right to health.
- Performing essential public health functions, including health promotion, public health surveillance, research, and control of risks to public health.
- Mitigating the impact of natural and man-made disasters on the health of the population.
- Delivering a wide range of social protection programmes and services, including social safety net programmes targeting the most vulnerable members of the population.
The Ministry of Health and Social Services today announced that effective 1st November 2020; a $300 administrative fee will be introduced for COVID – 19
Contractors & Building Trade Specialists Especially Invited The design process for a new Hospital for Montserrat will take a significant step this month, as the
The Ministry of Health and Social Services is today confirming the recovery of Montserrat’s last two (2) confirmed cases of COVID -19. This means that
Mrs. Camille Thomas-Gerald