Office of the Deputy Governor
Overview of the Office of the Deputy Governor:
The Office of the Deputy Governor provides the following services to the public:
- Processing of British Overseas Territories Citizens (BOTC) Passports. Learn more about the BOTC application process.
- Marriage License Applications
- Belonger Status Applications
- Economic Residence Applications
- British Citizenship Registration
- Application for Permit of Permanent Residence
- Naturalisation Application
- Registration Application (BOTC for children under 18 years)
- Processing of Pensions, Gratuities and other Benefits. Click here for pensions and gratuity forms.
Office of the Deputy Governor News
Remembrance Day will be observed this year on Sunday November 12, with a Church Service, Wreath Laying Ceremony and Parade starting at 8:00a.m. at the
The Office of the Deputy Governor is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Miguelle Christopher as Chief Human Resources Officer in the Human Resources
The Government of Montserrat has set aside a day to ensure eligible residents who did not collect their food vouchers during the first phase of
- To strengthen good governance across the public service at both the policy (strategic) and implementation (operational) level through corporate leadership and high performance.
- To ensure fiscal discipline and accountability through appropriate monitoring of Public Policy, Planning, Budget Preparation and Performance.
- To protect the public and reduce re-offending through the effective execution of court sentences, detention, rehabilitation and parole.
- To coordinate and facilitate a multi-agency approach which integrates Disaster Management policy and practice into the mainstream of community activities.
- To safeguard National Security and Public Interests against the risk of Disasters, Nationality and Identity Fraud, Emergencies and unsustainable Government Liability.
Hon. Lyndell Simpson