Overview of Department:
The Access Division has been in existence for over 10 years. The Division now has two dedicated team members with administrative support from the Office of the Premier team. The Division overseas all air and sea access related issues for the Government of Montserrat (GoM), and customers entering and exiting the country.
Our team also collaborates with and manages several access and supporting stakeholders’ relationships, to guarantee safe, seamless travel for customers, while at the same time upgrading and implementing policies.
To provide safe, reliable and affordable access and connectivity from and to Montserrat, both operationally and through policy enhancements.
To develop and increase connectivity initiatives between Montserrat and its surrounding neighbours through air and sea travel.
AIRLINE FLIGHT SCHEDULES FOR THE CHRISTMAS SEASON – Twin-Otter Operations Planned for Holiday Season
The Access Division, Office of the Premier is today announcing airline flight schedules and dates for the upcoming Christmas holiday season. Both Fly Montserrat and
The Government of Montserrat has approved an extension to the airline ticket subsidy for a three-month period, effective April 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021.
The Access Division, Office of the Premier, would like to inform the general public of a Ferry schedule change. Ferry cargo operations for Friday, September
The following services are conducted by the Access Division:
- Management and support to Ferry Agents and Ferry Vessel.
- Dissemination of access related information and updates to stakeholders, customers and the general public.
- Provide support to customers, air and sea operators in the event of service disruption.
- Address all customer and stakeholder complaints with regards to Access, and the improvement of Access.
- Gather information to aid in the improvement of the function and increase customer service.
To view the Ferry Schedule and making bookings, visit https://ferry.mniaccess.com