The Access Division, Office of The Premier, would like to inform the general public of the following changes and updates regarding Air access during the Airport closure.
- The closure of the John A Osborne Airport would be during the period April 11th – April 21st, 2021.
- During this closure, air services will be conducted by a Helicopter Service operated by Calvin Air, based in Antigua.
- Calvin Air will provide a service between Montserrat and Antigua once per day. The helicopter service flight schedule is as follows:-
- Departure from Antigua to Montserrat at 9:00a.m.
- Departure from Montserrat to Antigua at 9:40a.m.
- For reservation and bookings, customers are requested to contact CALVINAIR at 268-789-4354
- When calling the reservations line to book a flight, please be prepared to provide approximate passenger weight and baggage weight.
Please note on Wednesday, April 14th and Wednesday, April 21st, the service will depart Antigua at 9:00a.m. and depart Montserrat at 5:00p.m.
(NB: Operation schedule is subject to change due to any unforeseen conditions)
|Express Handlers |
Telephone number (268)-484-1324
|Emerald Travel Services |
Telephone number: (664)-392-3877
Customers are therefore advised to reassess their travel arrangements considering this update regarding air access.
The Access Division apologises for any inconvenience this change in service may have caused.