Office of the Deputy Governor
Overview of the Office of the Deputy Governor:
The Office of the Deputy Governor provides the following services to the public:
- Processing of British Overseas Territories Citizens (BOTC) Passports. Learn more about the BOTC application process.
- Marriage License Applications
- Belonger Status Applications
- Economic Residence Applications
- British Citizenship Registration
- Application for Permit of Permanent Residence
- Naturalisation Application
- Registration Application (BOTC for children under 18 years)
- Processing of Pensions, Gratuities and other Benefits. Click here for pensions and gratuity forms.
Office of the Deputy Governor News
Remembrance Day Observance Closed to Spectators Remembrance Day will be observed this year on Sunday, 8th November 2020 with a condensed Commemoration and Wreath Laying
Six Individuals Awarded Government of Montserrat Scholarships to Pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies Abroad
Six individuals were awarded Government of Montserrat scholarships this year to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate studies abroad. The Recipients of the 2020/21 National scholarships as
On Friday August 7, 2020 Montserrat received a shipment of humanitarian supplies to support the island’s national response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The supplies were
- To strengthen good governance across the public service at both the policy (strategic) and implementation (operational) level through corporate leadership and high performance.
- To ensure fiscal discipline and accountability through appropriate monitoring of Public Policy, Planning, Budget Preparation and Performance.
- To protect the public and reduce re-offending through the effective execution of court sentences, detention, rehabilitation and parole.
- To coordinate and facilitate a multi-agency approach which integrates Disaster Management policy and practice into the mainstream of community activities.
- To safeguard National Security and Public Interests against the risk of Disasters, Nationality and Identity Fraud, Emergencies and unsustainable Government Liability.
Hon. Lyndell Simpson