Office of the Deputy Governor
Overview of the Office of the Deputy Governor:
The Office of the Deputy Governor provides the following services to the public:
- Processing of British Overseas Territories Citizens (BOTC) Passports. Learn more about the BOTC application process.
- Marriage License Applications
- Belonger Status Applications
- Economic Residence Applications
- British Citizenship Registration
- Application for Permit of Permanent Residence
- Naturalisation Application
- Registration Application (BOTC for children under 18 years)
- Processing of Pensions, Gratuities and other Benefits. Click here for pensions and gratuity forms.
Office of the Deputy Governor News
Cabinet Approves Government of Montserrat 2022/2023 Priority areas for
Scholarship Awards and Professional Qualifications
Cabinet has approved the Government of Montserrat Priority List for Long Term Courses of Study and Professional Qualifications to be pursued in the 2022/2023 academic
A series of activities have been planned on Montserrat in observance of Her Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee. Queen Elizabeth became Queen on her father’s
The Public is asked to note that in observance of Her Majesty, The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee; Cabinet has approved the following Public Holidays to mark
- To strengthen good governance across the public service at both the policy (strategic) and implementation (operational) level through corporate leadership and high performance.
- To ensure fiscal discipline and accountability through appropriate monitoring of Public Policy, Planning, Budget Preparation and Performance.
- To protect the public and reduce re-offending through the effective execution of court sentences, detention, rehabilitation and parole.
- To coordinate and facilitate a multi-agency approach which integrates Disaster Management policy and practice into the mainstream of community activities.
- To safeguard National Security and Public Interests against the risk of Disasters, Nationality and Identity Fraud, Emergencies and unsustainable Government Liability.