Office of the Deputy Governor
Overview of the Office of the Deputy Governor:
The Office of the Deputy Governor provides the following services to the public:
- Processing of British Overseas Territories Citizens (BOTC) Passports. Learn more about the BOTC application process.
- Marriage License Applications
- Belonger Status Applications
- Economic Residence Applications
- British Citizenship Registration
- Application for Permit of Permanent Residence
- Naturalisation Application
- Registration Application (BOTC for children under 18 years)
- Processing of Pensions, Gratuities and other Benefits. Click here for pensions and gratuity forms.
Office of the Deputy Governor News
Six Individuals Awarded Government of Montserrat Scholarships to Pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies Abroad
Six individuals were awarded Government of Montserrat scholarships this year to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate studies abroad. The Recipients of the 2020/21 National scholarships as
OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORPress Release – May 21, 2020 The initial phase of reopening the Montserrat Public Service commences Monday, May 25th, 2020. The
Six (6) students pursuing studies in Jamaica are expected to return home this evening on the Jaden Sun Ferry at Little Bay Montserrat. The students,
- To strengthen good governance across the public service at both the policy (strategic) and implementation (operational) level through corporate leadership and high performance.
- To ensure fiscal discipline and accountability through appropriate monitoring of Public Policy, Planning, Budget Preparation and Performance.
- To protect the public and reduce re-offending through the effective execution of court sentences, detention, rehabilitation and parole.
- To coordinate and facilitate a multi-agency approach which integrates Disaster Management policy and practice into the mainstream of community activities.
- To safeguard National Security and Public Interests against the risk of Disasters, Nationality and Identity Fraud, Emergencies and unsustainable Government Liability.
Hon. Lyndell Simpson